Our Banking team advises on the activity of financial institutions.
The main objective of the Banking law department is to offer efficient solutions tailored to legal requirements of individuals, banks and financial institutions.
Among other subjects, our advice includes:
– Supervision of contracts between financial institutions/banks and their clients.
– Defense of rights and obligations contracted by the financial institutions with their clients.
– Unfair terms.
– Financial rent-lease contracts, renting…
– Bank guarantees to construction companies.
– Advise and defense in criminal procedures arising from bank contracts or relations between financial institutions and their clients.